It is a multi-functional commercial building in the capital of Saxony — Dresden.
The six-storey building with a total area of 4,839 m² was built in 1994.
The plot of 1940 m².
There are 4 commercial premises on the ground floor, 17 office premises, as well as various archives and warehouses.
Threre is a parking for 71 places.
The property is in good overall condition.
72% of the area of the building leased to many different lessees.
Absolute income is 298,510 €.
Projected income (full occupancy) is 414,435 €.
The current yield of 5,7%.
The projected yield of 7,1%.
Tenants are stores, businessmen, foreign language school, a doctor's office.
Terms of lease agreements vary and end from 2016 until 2020. Some contracts have the extension options for 2x3 or 2x5 years.
The broker's fee of 6% + VAT.
Real Estate Transfer Tax is 3,5%.
Notary fee of 1,5%.
The facility is located near the Zwinger. Five museums in Zwinger are famous throughout the world: Dresden Art Gallery, Physics and Mathematics Museum, Sculpture Museum, Porcelain Museum and the Museum of Mineralogy and Geology.
The city center and the surrounding area is well connected by subway lines, buses and tram lines.