The project one of the most successful developers of Munich with 30 years of experience.
The house with an elevator and parking consists of only 6 apartments and is located in one of the best places of western Munich — Obermenzing.
Completion is scheduled for summer 2016. The last apartment left for sale!
Price for a place in the underground garage 17,900 euro.
• construction of solid brick 30 cm
• comfortable underground garage
• all plumbing made of stainless steel ROOFINOX
• PVC windows INTERNORM, triple glazing and heat-protective ventilation REGEL-AIR,
• granite staircase in the entrance
• sills series Botticino Classico
• electric shutters on the windows
• floor heating with a regulator in each room
• plumbing series DURAVIT STARCK III
• exclusive hardwood floors and tile on owner choice
• personal foreman, advising you from the beginning to the end
Personal supervisor who will monitor the process of construction and finish from beginning to end.
Quiet and green street in the district of Obermenzing mostly has villas, houses for 1 or 2 families and a couple of low-rise houses.
Obermenzing was included in Munich in 1938. Until today preserved ancient homesteading around the church and a restaurant with beer garden Alter Wirt on the main street Dorfstraße.
Free time you can spend outdoors. In the area are many hiking and cycling paths along the river Wurm, the picturesque surroundings of the castle Blutenburg. Nymphenburg Castle Park and the Botanical Gardens — no more than 10 minutes on foot.
In the vicinity are many different restaurants: Austrian, Indian, Bavarian, Italian cuisine and beer gardens. All this is located along the river Wurm 5–10 minutes walking.
Railway station is within walking distance. From there, trains run to the center every 20 minutes. Munich city center (Marienplatz) trip takes no more than 17 minutes.
Also quickly reachable by car. A8 Stuttgart highway about 7 minutes. Exit on A99 highway in the direction of the airport, which is not more than 30 minutes away.