The mansion was built in 1910 and in the 90s completely renovated, preserving the historic facade.
The house has several outdoor parking spaces. The impressive garden has a south-west orientation, the windows of villa facing a south.
The property consists of the main building with three units and basement floor, which are connected via a staircase. And a neighboring building, which is a duplex apartment. All units feature luxurious marble and granite bathrooms.
The mansion includes 15 residential, 9 bathrooms with toilets, kitchen, living room, office, technical facilities and other.
In close proximity to the property is the Freie Universität, also some of the best schools in Berlin. The historic manor of the former village of Dahlem is located nearby. Today it is an open air museum for Agro- and Food Culture.
Buses and the metro station provides a fast and convenient connection area in all key areas.
Dahlem is located in the southwest of Berlin between the districts of Zehlendorf and Steglitz. It has always been one of the most exclusive districts of capital. Here mostly located villas, small parks, museums and many embassies. In the west of the district is a large part of the Grunewald forest. The Spechtstraße is one of the loveliest residential streets in Dahlem and runs parallel to Clayallee.