The residential complex consists of a representational old dwelling stock building and three new four-storey houses. There are 6 – 8 apartments in every building, 31 flats in whole.
The object is under construction. Completion and rental income: January, 2017.
Flat spaces: from 70 m² up to 133 m².
Price per square meter: from 2690 euros up to 3430 euros.
Prices of the flats: from 181,400 euros up to 459,300 euros.
Every apartment of the residence has a balcony, a terrace or a garden-plot.
There are elevators and heat-insulated floors in every flat of the new buildings.
Floors in the old dwelling stock building are made of wood boards.
The basement is equipped for bicycle storage.
Many apartments have the second bathroom and a guest toilet.
Clear profit: from 2,61% up to 3,74%.
The residence is located among low storey houses, in one of the most quiet districts in south-eastern Berlin, Ransdorf (Treptow-Köpenick). It is a top destination for the citizens due to its scenically attractive landscape, lakes, channels and forests.
The complex is situated:
- 700 meters from Müggel Lake
- the biggest lake of Berlin and surrounding forests are within 10 minutes walking distance
- 300 meters from Berliner Stadtforst forest
- two km from the idyllic ”New Venice“ district of channels and lagoons
- Alexanderplatz is at 45 minutes by public transport (23 km) or 40 minutes by car.
- 18,6 km from Schönefeld airport (half an hour drive)
- Bakery — 200 m
- Netto supermarket — 200 m
- Aldi supermarket — 2,2 km
- ATM — 200 m
- Elementary school — 1,3 km
- Gymnasium — 6 km
- Technical University of Berlin — 14 km
- Technical University of Wildau — 17 km