The apartment is located in a renovated villa, which is situated between the vineyards on the sunny side at the foot of the mountain Neroberg.
Five-storey villa comprises a total of 4 apartments. The building has an elevator and underground parking for 9 cars. Place on parking costs 25,000 euro.
- 2-storey penthouse 299 м² costs 2,455,000 euro
- apartment with a garden area 146 м², price of 1,158,000 euro
- apartment on the 2nd floor of 92 м² for 597,000 euro.
- quality finishes and plumbing
- wooden floor with heating
- spacious bathrooms
- large terraces and balconies
Wiesbaden — one of the oldest resorts in Europe, includes 26 cold and hot thermal springs. The town lies at the confluence of two rivers — the Rhine and the Main. On the opposite bank of the Rhine is located city Mainz. Frankfurt Airport is 20 km away. The city has many museums and attractions, such as Palace Square, Casino Wiesbaden, New Town Hall. Neroberg Hill offers a panoramic view of the city.
200 meters away from the villa is a park wuth Schwarzbach creek. A 7-minute walk from the house is a sports club and 5 minutes from the church of St. Elizabeth. In walking distance are located shops, pharmacies, banks, cafes.