It is a hotel consisting of two buildings just a few kilometers from Frankfurt.
The total property area is 2,000 m².
The plot of 813 m².
The Hotel has 48 rooms in total. Renovated kitchen made possible the opening of the restaurant with 100 seats.
The hotel has central gas heating.
The first building was constructed in 1910, the second in 1970. The hotel has held a constant restoration since 2008.
A new elevator has been installed, as well as a condensing boiler to provide heat and hot water. Electricity meter has been replaced in 2013. All rooms in the new building have new bathtubs, renovated floorings, ceilings and walls.
There is an underground garage gor 20 cas and outsied parking for an additional 20 cars or buses.
There is a possibility to extend the hotel for additional 90 rooms.
It is also possible to expand the underground garage for additional parking places.
There is pharmacy, grocery store, clinic, primary school, secondary school, technical school, high school, public transport stops in the immediate vicinity of the area.
Shopping mall and the cultural center are within the walking distance.
Frankfurt Fair and the Airport are within 10 km from the hotel.