The villa is built with the latest technology, high quality materials and equipment. Supporting structures made of reinforced concrete, internal walls, partitions, stairs made of wood.
Completion of construction — September 2016.
The house includes a large garage.
In the close neighbourhood are living several Russian families.
Layout of the villa — 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, 1 separate additional room for various usage, kitchen, dressing room, 2 bathrooms, cellar, laundry room, large entrance hall, big wrap-around deck.
- heat pump
- underfloor heating
- access to the water supply system through fingerprint scanning
- additionally — air conditioning and alarm
- fingerprint identification locking system
- ultra-modern state-of-the-art-kitchen
- intelligent house electronic
Badenweiler — one of the most popular hresort destinations in Germany since ancient times. The city is located only 10 km from the Swiss border, 30 km from Freiburg, to Basel — 40 km. In Badenweiler are located numerous clinics, sanatoriums and terms.