Proposed one-bedroom apartment in a new residential complex.
The residential complex consists of ten family houses, including 58 different apartments from 2 to 5-rooms.
Free layout of the apartment allows you to use the space optimally, taking into account the wishes of the client.
- All apartments have a balcony/ terrace, on the first floor apartments have a garden.
- Place in the underground garage can be purchased for 25,000 euros.
- Insulation in accordance with EnEV 2014
- Sound insulation according to DIN 4109, Amendment 2
- Improved ventilation
- Roof with an extensive greening
- External blinds with electric drive made of aluminum
- Environmentally friendly heating and hot water by gas condensing technology and solar energy
- Video-intercom in each apartment with a color monitor
- Heated floors in all living rooms
- All apartments have smoke detectors
- High-quality sanitary ware and fittings European brands (Duravit and Hansgrohe)
- Tiles on the customer's choice
- Wooden floors from a natural oak (at the request of either version of the collection)
- The flooring on the balcony and tile terrase-
- Entrance doors with multi-point locking
- The ceiling height of about 2.70 meters.
In the area of transport infrastructure is well developed, in the center of Düsseldorf, you can dial in 20 minutes.
Shops, bakeries, cafes, restaurants, beer garden are within walking distance of the house.
The residential complex is located in Vittlaer district, one of the most prestigious districts of Düsseldorf. There are many leisure options, from hiking and cycling along the banks of the Rhine, to visit cultural and historical sites.