It is a shopping mall in one of the cities south-east of Berlin with a population of more than 10,000 people.
The total area of 774 m².
The main building was built in 1940, major renovation and construction of additional areas were carried out in 1994.
There are four premises in total, two of which are vacant.
Central gas heating, the annual energy consumption of 86,2 kWh/m².
There is parking for 40 cars.
The anchor tenant is specialist wholesaler.
The lease agreement is valid until 2021 with extenstion options for 2x5 years.
Notary fee of 1,5%.
RE purchase tax of 6,5%.
The broker's fee of 7,14%.
The property is situated in close proximity to the federal highway and the railway station.