The apartment is situated on the fourth floor of a former office building, which currently is being reconstructed to shell condition and completely gutted. The completion of construction works is planned for the end of 2016. The building, located in a quiet and environmentally friendly area, will be equipped with five lifts and an underground parking with smoke detectors.
The apartment includes a spacious living/ dining area with an integrated kitchen area, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a large balcony facing the courtyard. Ceiling height is up to 3 meters.
- High-quality sanitary ware
- Real-wood parquet flooring
- Low-energy underfloor heating
- Highly efficient ventilation system (proKLIMA and proOXiON): permanent and allergy-friendly fresh air, free from pollen, dust and particles
- Soundproof windows
- Smoke detectors in the hallway, in the living room and the bedrooms
- Modern, individually customized, wireless controlled burglar alarm system
- Video intercom
To the apartment belongs a storage cellar.
An underground parking place can be purchased for 40,000 € plus commission.
A modern bus system Busch-Jäger ”free & home“ can be installed for an additional cost of 3,000 €.
To advantages of the apartment concern low condo fees due to the economical energy consumption (20.7 kWh/m² per year).
The apartment is located in Wilmersdorf, between Viktoria-Luise-Platz and KaDeWe. The metro station Spichernstraße (U3 and U9) is in front of the door.
The district has the ideal infrastructure: schools, kindergartens and smaller supermarkets are in the immediate vicinity. Further shopping facilities, a gym and cafes are available in the Prager Passage at Prager Platz.