This classy detached urban villa has a rambling park-like plot — well-kept garden with english style lawn and old trees. There are a garage with directly access to the building, a spacious south-terrace and a large south balcony.
2004–2006 it was completely refurbished.
All 3 floors are stepless accessible with the external elevator and so also usable as seperatly units.
Move-in as agreed.
- 3 exclusiv designed bathrooms
- large SPA area with sauna and shower at the brightly downstairs
- high class built-in kitchen
- all living areas with parquet floor
- new double windows
- alarm system
- open fire place
- oil heating
- energy consumption value: 174,2 kWh/(m²*a)
The villa is located in Dahlem, between Messelpark and Forrest Grunewald. There is a good traffic connection — several bus lines in the proximity, subway station Podbielskiallee nearby. There is also a good infrastructure