A spacious apartment is located on the top floor of a seven-story house built in 1900.
The house is in excellent condition. It is equipped with an elevator and adapted for persons with disabilities. There are storage rooms in a cellar and a parking for bicycles in a courtyard.
The house has gas central heating system. Energy consumption certificate — 103 kWh/ m² (valid till 05/09/2018).
- Large living room with an open-plan kitchen
- Sunny roof terrace of 21 m²
- Large south-east loggia
- 2 bathrooms
- Suitable for people with disabilities
- Fitted kitchen with equipment
- Bathroom with a tub and a shower cabin
- Guest bathroom with a shower
- Wooden floors
- Plastic windows
The apartment is situated in Kreuzberg, just 100 meters from the Spree and next to the Görlizer Park. The district has optimal infrastructure and extremely convenient transport links. Near the house there is the metro station ”Schlesisches Tor“.