The villa was built in 1930, refurbished and extended (club) in 1993.
It is partly for commercial use — there is a club with a separate entrance as well as a big wellness area with indoor pool and several saunas. The building can be sold vacant or for capital investment.
There are 4–5 parking lots, an oil central heating.
- high souterrain with skylights
- fireplace in the villa, spacious living area
- attic expanded
The villa is situated on a quiet road, in approx. 700 m to the Zeuthener Lake. There is a good transport link — it is in approx. 400 m to the city train station Zeuthen. There is a very good infrastructure, shopping possibilities and schools nearby.