A comfortable two-room apartment of 70 m² on the fourth floor of a new modern residential complex being constructed in the heart of Munich is for sale. The property is perfect for permanent living or renting out.
The new project comprises 89 apartments of different sizes gathered in the single elegant six-floor building combining refined architecture, high-end eco-friendly construction and finishing materials and the newest equipment. Sophisticated interiors and furniture, perfectly designed layouts, spacious light rooms — all this is about these cozy and comfortable apartments where you wish to return again and again.
The residential complex located in a quiet green street is a part of a prestigious central Munich district, close to the Old Town, a railway station, and also Stachus and the Marienplatz with their main pedestrian area in the city. It directly overlooks Theresienwiese — the place where the famous Oktoberfest festival is usually held.
Variants of apartments
- Two-room apartments, 61–88 m², price – from 639,000 to 2,030,000 euro
- Three-room apartments, 101-104 m², price – from 2,139,000 to 3,225,000 euro
- Four-room apartments, 107-117 m², price – from 1,511,000 to 2,479,000 euro
The layout features a spacious living room with a dining area, a kitchen and an access to a small loggia, a bedroom, a bathroom, a guest toilet and a closet.
- Heated natural wooden floors in living rooms and in bedrooms
- Designer tiles facing from Porcelanosa in bathrooms
- Built-in showers in bathrooms
- High-quality triple-glazed windows
- Electrical roll shutters for optimal sun and bright light protection
Numerous shops, gastronomic stores, entertainment and cultural sites and other necessary amenities are within easy reach.
The district is characterized by abundance of parks and green areas, whereas it is situated virtually in the heart of Munich, within walking distance from the Old Town and sights.
Ludwigsvorstadt district located to the west of the old town is well-known as the ”Wiesn“, just right here, on Theresienwiese, the Oktoberfest annual folk festival is held, attracting thousands of guests and tourists. The Hall of Fame built by the king Ludwig I and St. Paul's Church, one of the largest catholic churches in the city, are located here too.