New cottages for 1 family, located in close proximity to the Hahneberg nature park and Heerstrasse. The popular Kurfurstendamm street is half an hour away by car or bus.
The apartment includes 3 bedrooms, a spacious kitchen-living room with a separate dining area, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, a storage room, a balcony and a terrace.
The height of the ground floor is 2,70 m
The height of the mansard rooms is up to 4,10 m
- Wooden windows with triple glazing
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms on the ground floor and in the mansard
- Entrance gate with glass cut out and tent
- Floor heating
- Natural wood parquet
- Wooden staircase with closed steps
- Granite floor and wall tiles
- Sanitary facilities of famous brands
- Shower cabin with a door
- Shower conduit on floor-level
- Environmentally clean heat supply
- Passive cooling function in summer on request
- Terrace floors
- Land plots with direct driveway to the house, parking space and space for garbage cans
- A carport and a space for tools on request
Location and nearby infrastructure
Spandau is a district of Berlin on the Havel river. It is known for its citadel (a twelve-sided fortress with towers), currently it hosts various events and concerts in the open air, and the building itself is a historical museum. Cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in the centre of the old town. This area is quite green: there is a lake and many parks, and at the end of December the annual Christmas market is held.