The new residential complex has 47 studio apartments, common roof terrace, laundry room and storage rooms for each apartment in the basement. Some apartments have balconies or terraces. All apartments will be delivered finished, with equipped bathrooms. Apartments mostly have floor-to-ceiling windows.
The area of the apartments is 21 m² — 41 m².
Prices from 169,900 euros to 318,490 euros.
Make a request to see original photos of the object.
- Reliable developer with 25 years of experience. Construction warranty for 5 years from the developer.
- You can buy an apartment remotely.
- The project is built according to efficiency standard KfW-55, which makes it possible to obtain a loan with a reduced rate.
- Stage-by-stage payment for the purchase of apartments during construction.
- If rented out, the apartments will be in demand by students and young professionals due to the number of educational institutions and companies nearby and high demand for microapartments.
Lease concept — The owner of the apartment can use the services of a management company that rents the apartment. The management company will take care of all the operations of renting out the apartment: searching and inspecting tenants, bookkeeping, and control of the property. The projected rental yield (gross) is up to 4.16%
Brokerage fee 3.0% + VAT
Real estate transfer tax 6.0%
Notary & Land Registry fee 1.5%
Lawyer 1.0 – 1.5%
Location and nearby infrastructure
Known for its wide boulevards and multifaceted architecture, Schöneberg is a colorful district that’s home to an unlikely mix of affluent, middle class, immigrant and expat of all ages. Vibrant outdoor markets, a wide range of vintage and luxury shopping, an eclectic food scene, charming cafes and bars, and lively street festivals. As dynamic as this district can be, peace and quiet are easy to find, thanks to plenty of parks and sedate streets awash in old-world glamor.
All necessary infrastructure — schools and kindergartens, doctors' offices, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants — are nearby. A lot of recreational zones can be easily reached by foot or by bike within minutes: Schlossstrasse — popular shopping street, Hans-Baluschek Park, Tempelhofer Feld. Students benefit from the proximity to Universities of Applied Sciences and the Freie Universität Berlin.
City center and other districts can be easily reached by car — Autobahn passes through Schöneberg. The S-bahn station is 150 metres away, allowing you to comfortably reach the center of Berlin (Alexanderplatz, Brandenburg Gate) in 20 minutes.