The apartment has a balcony and a storage room. Apartment will be delivered furnished with equipped bathroom and kitchen area.
Make a request to see original photos of the object.
- You can buy an apartment remotely.
- The project is built according to efficiency standard KfW-55, which makes it possible to obtain a loan with a reduced rate.
- Reliable developer with 25 years of experience. Construction warranty for 5 years from the developer.
- Stage-by-stage payment for the purchase of apartments during construction.
- High demand for micro-apartments and good potential tenants.
Lease concept — The owner of the apartment can use the services of a management company that rents the apartment. The management company will take care of all the operations of renting out the apartment: searching and inspecting tenants, bookkeeping, and control of the property. The projected rental yield (gross) is 4.3%.
The apartments will be in demand among students and young professionals. Within a radius of 3 kim there are many offices of major companies such as Bayer AG, Siemens, Deutsche Bahn. For students, the proximity of Beuth, Charité, and Humboldt University is convenient.
Brokerage fee 3.0% + VAT
Real estate transfer tax 6.0%
Notary & Land Registry fee 1.5%
Lawyer 1.0 – 1.5%
Location and nearby infrastructure
The projects are located in Berlin's central district of Mitte. Mitte is a favorite destination for tourists and Berliners alike, as it offers a wide range of stores, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, museums, art galleries, theaters, concert halls, and in the summer even a bar on the beach along the river Spree.
Despite being in the heart of the city, Mitte has places for quiet relaxation — numerous parks such as the famous Tiergarten and the Monbijou along the river.
The U-Bahn lines U2, U5, U6, U8 and several S-Bahn stations pass through Mitte. Berlin Central Station is located in the area.