The new residential complex has 49 studio and one-bedroom apartments, green areas with community square and play opportunities for children, bicycle storage spaces. Some apartments have balconies, terraces or roof terraces. All apartments will be delivered finished, with equipped bathrooms. Apartments can be fully furnished (for additional cost).
The area of the apartments is 26 m² — 66 m².
Price from 160,000 euros to 400,000 euros.
Make a request to see original photos of the object.
- Reliable developer with 25 years of experience. Construction warranty for 5 years from the developer.
- You can buy an apartment remotely.
- If rented out, the apartments will be in demand by students and young professionals due to the number of educational institutions and companies nearby and high demand for microapartments.
- The project is built according to efficiency standard KfW-55, which makes it possible to obtain a loan with a reduced rate.
- Stage-by-stage payment for the purchase of apartments during construction.
Lease concept — The owner of the apartment can use the services of a management company that rents the apartment. The management company will take care of all the operations of renting out the apartment: searching and inspecting tenants, bookkeeping, and control of the property. The projected rental yield (gross) is up to 4.29%.
Special offer: free initial letting service of investment apartment.
Brokerage fee 3.0% + VAT
Real estate transfer tax 6.0%
Notary & Land Registry fee 1.5%
Lawyer 1.0 – 1.5%
Location and nearby infrastructure
Lichtenberg has everything you need for comfortable living: a lot of green areas such as Herzberge Park and Berlin Zoo, combined with convenient public transportation (direct U-bahn and S-bahn lines to the city center). Rummelsburger See, a popular vacation spot for Berliners, is a 20-minute drive away.
Lichtenberg is a multicultural district. The famous Dong Xuan Center is located here, offering products from India, China, Vietnam, and Pakistan. Many places for leisure and recreation — pubs and bars, yoga studios, stand-up venues, organic markets. All necessary infrastructure is nearby — pharmacies and medical offices, cafes and restaurants, supermarkets.
Lichtenberg has five institutions of higher education and 850 companies with more than 8,000 employees. The nearest U-Bahn station is 500 meters away, bus and tram stop is 130 meters away. You can reach the center of Berlin (Alexanderplatz) in 20 minutes.