New buy-to-let apartments with a guaranteed yield of 4% in the Köpenick area, Berlin, Germany
- Apartments in total
- Minimum price
- 204.2k €
- Floor areas
- Maximum price
- 420.8k €
- Minimal price per m²
- 6,300 €
German law protects the investor: payment is made by installments, and if the developer fails to complete construction, the money will be reimbursed in full.
Annual price per sqm growth by 5 — 10%*
Location with high rental demand
The #1 city for property investment in 2021 according to PWC*
Market stability during the crisis
- Guaranteed rental yield is 4%.
- Tranio is the exclusive broker of the project.
- A discount is provided when purchasing a package of apartments.
- The tenant takes the maximum operating costs.
- Furnished apartments with a fine finish do not require additional investments.
- Reliable builder and 5-year construction guarantee.
- Completely remote purchase is possible.
- If the consumer price index in Germany rises by more than 5%, rents rise on the same amount.
Real estate prices in Berlin continue to rise. The price per m² in new buildings in Berlin for 10 years has grown by an average of 125%, in the Köpenick area — by 146%. For 5 years in Köpenick, the demand for rent has increased by 51%, in new apartments — by 49%.