Townhouse for sale area of 215 sq ft on the western cape of Kassandra peninsula. Three storey townhouse or another four-consists of a separate apartment of 60 m² (living room with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom) in the basement. On the ground floor is a large living room with kitchenette and bathroom. The second floor accommodates three bedrooms and a bathroom. On the last floor attic studio apartment is 35 sq. m. Townhouse is fully furnished and equipped with appliances, building on each floor held independent heating, hot water solar, built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, mosquito nets. In the yard installed barbecue. The first and the second floor has a wide balcony. Land, which is adjacent to the town house has an area of 60 sq. m. Townhouse is located in a large village with shops, banks, supermarkets, cafes and traditional taverns. The village is surrounded on one side by a pine forest. Until 1870 there was Archdiocese, which recently moved to Poligiros. Produce a deep impression ancient temples and traditional village houses. Is considered a masterpiece of ancient stucco arch naddvernaya kafederalnogo cathedral, which according to legend was moved here from the church of St. Demetrius in Thessaloniki and was part of the ancient temple in honor of the patron saint of the capital of Macedonia. Village temple built in 1859.
Terraced house – Kassandreia, Administration of Macedonia and Thrace, Greece
Total area: 215 m² Land area: 60 m²
- Built in 2004
- 3-floor building
- Total rooms: 6
- Sea at 4,000 m