A new house in Crete on a plot of 320 m² with a swimming pool in a mosaic with heating and overflow of 30 m² and a garden in front and on the side of the house.
The three-storey house consists of a main house and a guest apartment. The basement, the first and second floors of the house occupy 223 m², another 26 m² of semi-open verandas and balconies, 51 m² of terraces.
The first floor: a 69 m² large living room with a fireplace, a kitchen, a guest bathroom, a staircase to the second floor, a staircase to the basement, semi-open view space (20 m²) at the entrance, a courtyard (9.5 m²), a large terrace (22 m²), leading to the garden.
The second floor: 70m² consists of a master bedroom with an en-suit bathroom and an access to large terrace of 20m², a second bedroom with a second bathroom with a shower.
The basement 92 m²: a technical room with a heating boiler, a storeroom, a garage, a bathroom with a shower, small view space (7 m²), a games room, another room that can be converted into the fourth bedroom. The plinth has also an independent input, i. e. it can be used as a 60 m² apartment for guests.
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Kitchen furniture with double sink and protective panel in the tile
- Household kitchen appliances
- Bathrooms with marble and ceramic floors and walls
- A three-system boiler for water heating
- Reservoir with water supply and necessary equipment
- A complete independent heating system and radiators
- All conclusions for the solar battery and the solar battery itself for heating the water in summer
- Air conditioners
- Lines of telephone and satellite TV
Location and nearby infrastructure
Only 150 meters from one of the best beaches of Crete.
Lassithi is rich in historical places and beautiful scenery. For example, there is the most beautiful bay in all of Greece — Mirabello here.
Traditionally high level of service of tourists, well-developed infrastructure, a lot of fashionable hotels have made rest in Lassithi attractive for the most influential and famous people of the world.