A villa with a private coastline and panoramic views is surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape.
In the fenced area of 3,200 m² you will find:
- electric gates
- a parking
- a separate garage
- separate ancillary facilities
- a backyard
- a large terrace with a swimming pool 38 m²
- terraces with areas for rest
- set of pines and wild bushes
- a stone lane path from the villa to the beach
- a gate to the sea and a trellis fence along the coastline
- a rocky beach with clear water
The two-storey villa of 200 m² needs major repairs. The building is strong, not infected with fungus, spacious.
The upper floor: a main entrance, a kitchen, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, a large veranda with breathtaking panoramic sea views, Kyllini mountains (in winter in snow), green hills.
The lower floor: a living room, a large bathroom, an access to a large terrace with a swimming pool.
Location and nearby objects
The villa is located in a private place next to the well-known spa hydropathic spa in Greece — the city of Loutraki.
Only 1 km to the lake, further is the archaeological value — the ruins of the ancient temple of Hera (directly on the impressive promontory).
To Athens airport — 1 hour and 20 minutes by car, to the resort of Loutraki — 20 minutes by car, taverns and cafes — 1 km.