A villa with pool on a large plot of 5,350 m² at 480 meters from the beach in Akrotiri, Crete. The villa was built in 2009, with a living area of 230 m² with a basement of 164 m² and a magnificent view of the sea, the mountains and the sunset.
The garden is not fully landscaped, the pool is not finished (not tiled, but equipment is installed).
The house has three bedrooms (two of them very spacious) with wardrobes, four bathrooms, an office, a separate spacious kitchen, a living room with a fireplace and a dining room, a games room, a laundry room, storage rooms, guest apartments with separate entrances, a garage for two cars with electric door. The villa is surrounded by covered terraces and verandas.
- Heated and cooled floors
- A thermal pump for water heating
- External and internal alarms
- An antihypertensive protection system for all electrical appliances
- Excellent heat and sound insulation
- Full waterproofing from foundation to roof
- Aluminum high-quality windows of German company Schuco with electric shutters and triplex glasses
- Armored door of the main entrance
- The rest of the doors inside the villa are made of natural wood handmade
- High quality fittings and luminaires
- Very high quality porcelain tiles
- Wide marble staircase
- An elevator
- A phone
- Internet and TV
- Underground water tanks (one for the pool, the other 22 m³ for the garden)
- Double electrical earthing (one for a villa, the other for a lightning rod)
- Separate supply of agricultural water for the garden and pool
Location and nearby objects
At a short distance from the villa: supermarkets, shops, taverns, cafes, pharmacies, doctor on duty, schools, university, banks and other amenities for a comfortable stay.
The villa is located only 10 km from the center of Chania and 10 km from the airport. The beach is 480 meters from the villa.