A large estate of 340 m² on a vast flat plot of 7,000 m², facing directly to the sea.
In the territory:
- a large swimming pool 14x7 m (98 m²)
- a tennis court
- a garden with beautiful perennial cypresses, pines and olive trees
- a private indoor parking for several cars
- a BBQ area and a summer dining room
- an access to the sea, a stony beach.
The main villa in the ”bungalow“ style has one floor and 120 m² of area: a large bedroom, a spacious living room with a fireplace and a kitchen, a bathroom.
The two-storey guest house of 120 m² has two bedrooms and a bathroom on each level.
There is also apartment with a total area of 100 m² with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a kitchen.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Attica peninsula in the Kalamos region, opposite Evia. Only an hour's drive from the Greek capital — Athens and from the international airport.