A modern penthouse in the prestigious district of Glyfada.
The penthouse has a swimming pool and a private garden.
Two parking spaces can be purchased for 36,000 €.
A pantry at the basement level can be purchased for 10,000 €.
We can help you get a Gold Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.
On the lower level there is a living room with a fireplace and a dining area, a kitchen, two bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a guest toilet and a laundry room.
On the upper level there is a living room, a small kitchen and a bedroom with its own bathroom.
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing
- Balcony doors
- Mosquito nets
- Flooring — walnut parquet
- Energy-saving lighting with motion sensors
- Electrical installation for Dolby Surround system
- Telecommunication channels in each room
- Intelligent control of the home through the VIMAR system
- Autonomous inverter air conditioning system
- Underfloor heating
- Kitchen furniture by SCIC STUDIO SA
- Bathroom tiles, glass tiles and sanitary ware from manufacturers MODA BAGNO and VENETI
- Solar water heaters
- Fireplaces in all residences
- Fire extinguishing system at the basement level through sprinklers
- Generator for autonomy and central heating system
- Video and video surveillance system of the central building entrance
- The system of underground reservoirs for collecting rainwater used for irrigation of gardens
Location and nearby infrastructure
The apartment is located in the beautiful coastal district of the city of Athens-Glyfada. The complex has a good location, 200 meters from the sea and the surrounding areas with access to Poseidonos Avenue and to the center of the district.
Glyfada has all the necessary infrastructure — shops, restaurants and nightclubs. This is a thriving place by the sea with wide green streets. The Greeks appreciate it for its beautiful beaches and four marinas, sports and entertainment facilities, including an excellent golf course, designed by architect Donald Haradin.
At the moment, Glyfada has the best transport connections in comparison with other areas of the capital. Numerous bus routes and trams run in all directions, with frequent flights to the center of Athens, Piraeus and the airport.