A new one-storey villa located on the Paros island, with a shallow pool and a garden full of olive trees, lavender and rosemary.
We can help you get a Gold Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.
At the entrance to the villa there is a large space for the kitchen, living room and dining room with a little space for a fireplace. From here you can get to 2 patios, a bathroom or a storage room, and go through small corridors you get to one of the 4 en-suite bedrooms. Each of them has a separate access to the backyard with a swimming pool and a jacuzzi.
- 2 inner courtyards (95 m²)
- A + + technology energy windows
- Air conditioners DAIKIN
- In-wall audio/video/data systems
- Internal/external speaker system by Bowers and Wilkinscentral
- Smart TV SAT/DATA system in all rooms
- A swimming pool (21 m²)
- Outdoor shower
- Pergolas for sun protection
- A parking 60 m² for 4 cars minimum
- Roof insulation with polyurethanerain
- Water tank
- Private street with lighting
- Panoramic view
Location and nearby infrastructure
Paros is one of the Cyclades which are located in the Aegean sea. There are clean and beautiful beaches where you can enjoy a variety of activities: various sea sports (canoeing, surfing, sailing, water skiing), bungee jumping, bars and restaurants with traditional cuisine.
There are also many interesting historical places with beautiful architecture, as well as a winery where you can visit a tour and then buy an excellent local wine.
There are several ways to reach the island: by plane from Athens or by regular or fast ferry.