This villa is set on a private plot of 4,000 m², in the area of Daratso, in Kydonia, close to Chania. Daratso is a quiet residential area surrouned by numerous sandy beaches of the north part of Chania.
We can help you get a Golden Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.
It includes an open plan living room with glass fronted fireplace, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It also offers spectacular sea views via an over-sized window from the dining area, which gives access to a large veranda with the same amazing views. Large balconies are accessed from the bedrooms too and overlook the sea of Ag. Apostoli.
The lower floor/basement has separate access from the main house and consist of a garage, a large storage area and a boiler room.
- Stone wall boundaries and electronic iron entrance gate
- Solar Panel
- Air-condition units
- Fitted designer kitchen with electrical appliances
- Glass-fronted wood burning fireplace
- Walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Insect screens on all windows and patio doors
- Double-glazed brown aluminium windows and doors
- Electric window shutters
- Alarm system
- Full drainage system and guttering