The modern residential complex consists of 4 floors — on the ground floor there is a common area, a parking, storage rooms and technical rooms. On the other floors, there are five apartments with an area of 51–58 m².
We can help you get a Golden Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.
Layout — a living/dining room with a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, a terrace.
- Security doors
- Air conditioning units in bedrooms and living rooms
- Video doorbells
- Double lined laminated interior doors
- Granite tiled floors of Italian or Spanish origin
- Laminated oak wood
- Ecologic anti-mould painting
- Bakelite or high gloss kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel sink with german faucet
- Carbon filter cooker hood
- Bakelite, MDF wardrobes
- Italian origin porcelain lavatory and washbasin
- Shower and washbasin faucets of German origin
- Bakelite or high gloss washbasin base cabinet
- Inox bath accessories
- New electrical panel
- New wiring lines for lighting, sockets, switches
- Fiber optic lines: A/C, alarm
- New sockets and switches of French origin
Location and nearby infrastructure
Mikrolimano is a mesmerizing, picturesque natural gulf in Piraeus. Lined with cafes, restaurants and bars, Mikrolimano is a popular destination, preferred by Athenians, locals and visitors looking for a charming spot to spend free time. Bus, metro and tram lines all within walking distance.
Piraeus is the biggest port in the Mediterranean sea (more than 20 million passengers pass through annually). Piraeus is located 6,5 km southwest of central Athens. While technically its own city, Piraeus melds into the Athens.