This fine villa has a spacious, natural stone terrace which dominates the front of the property.
The private infinity pool, plastered with a characteristic Cimentogonia surface, has full width Roman steps from which you can admire the inspiring views of the Aegean Sea. The outdoor area is a large factor in the design of the villa with much indoor space flowing through to external space through either private balconies or terraces. Cozy yet elegant, the large outdoor dining area hosts a specifically designed pergola that gives you sunshine but also a little shade for hotter parts of the day. The gardens have been thoughtfully planted with endemic shrubs, flowers and trees which are complimented by traditional stone walls that blend into the natural environment.
The living space is structured over two distinct floors and throughout the property, there are many large ”picture“ windows which allow sunlight to flood in and provide panoramic views from any room. Access is via the ground floor which opens to a spacious living room boasting a modern and eco-friendly fireplace and many architectural twists. The kitchen area is open plan with stylish and practical Corian work surfaces with an informal dining area and top of the range appliances.
A free standing metal staircase leads to the master bedroom on the first floor which has a spacious en-suite bathroom with a relaxing Jacuzzi bath, and wall to wall windows providing uninterrupted views of the Aegean Sea. There is a large balcony to the front and access to a unique private outdoor seating space to the side with grand sea views. The ground floor double/twin bedroom has a separate entrance with large doors that grant access to the panoramic terrace. It also has an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in Spa shower area.
The elegance and comfort of villa Charisma is the ideal choice for two couples looking to share company but yet wanting to respect their own privacy.
- Sleep 5 guests
- 1 first floor master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom and climate control
- 1 ground floor guest bedroom with double bed (can convert to twin beds), en-suite bathroom and climate control
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Separate washroom
Facilities and Features
- Parking space for two cars
- Private infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces
- Outdoor dining area State of the art integrated
- Eco-friendly under floor cooling/heating system Climate control
- Flat screen TV/ Wi-Fi/ DVD player/ sound system/ satellite
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In house laundry facility
- Linen and towels Property
Location Position: Facing north
Distances: Town 2km/ closest shop 0.5km/ beach 1km/ airport 55km