This is a high-standard property featuring separate lodging for staff and box stalls suitable for keeping horses. There is a nicely landscaped 8,130 m² large plot belonging to the house. There is a Swedish stainless steel unit for storing forage. There is a 16x23 metre large covered riding hall for winter riding on the plot. This is a good find with distinctive and unique qualities. In case you are interested in these types of properties, you should definitely not miss it as such offers are rarely available.
- Detached house: living-room 36 m², kitchen 24 m², winter garden 26.5 m², room 16.4 m², room 16.4 m², bathroom 5.6 m², bathroom 3.2 m³, toilet 3.2 m², corridor 7.9 m², corridor 19.7 m², corridor 8.2 m², laundry room 15 m², closet 9.5 m², hall 13.6 m², terrace 40 m².
- Garage 60 m².
- Upper floor: living-room + kitchen 52 m², room 16.5 m², bathroom + toilet 5 m², room 14.7 m², bathroom 5 m².
- Cellar: 27 m².
- Staff lodging 106 m²: room, room, bathroom + toilet, kitchen + dining-room, living-room.
- Roofed riding hall 512 m².
- Hay storage unit 187 m².
- Stall 84 m²: 6 box stalls + saddle storage.
- Electricity, water and sewage system, natural gas, telephone, satellite dish and central antenna are connected.
- Heating: central gas.
- Plastic windows with insulated glazing.
- Flooring: parquet and glazed ceramic floor tiles. The plot is fenced.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The property is situated in a quiet and peaceful settlement which is surrounded by vineyards. It is situated 12 km from Lake Balaton. The village has a good infrastructure: there are restaurants, shops, and surgeries nearby. The thermal bath of Kehidakustány is 4 km away.
The village lies 12 km from Keszthely, which is the capital town of Lake Balaton. It is the commercial and cultural centre of the region with numerous tourist attractions (Festetics Palace, Balaton Museum, etc.) Hévíz, where the largest natural thermal lake of Europe is situated, lies 4 km from the settlement. It is suitable for outdoor bathing all year round.