Luxury apartment in a historic building on the Danube embankment.
Apartment after overhaul. The house has an elevator.
Nearby there is a parking, where you can rent a parking space.
The maintenance costs are 93 euros/ month and include unlimited water consumption.
The layout of the apartment consists of a large living room with panoramic windows and a fireplace, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen separated from the living room by a glass door.
- Ceiling height 3.87 m
- Household Kitchen Appliances Bosh
- Lighting- Austrian chandeliers and lamps of the Kolarz plant with ornaments Swarowski
- Roca bathroom fixtures
- The apartment is partly furnished
- Built-in wardrobes
- Heating and hot water are provided by a new condensing circulation boiler
- Built-in air-conditioning system for cooling and heating in all rooms
The apartment is located in the first district of Budapest, Buda, on the Danube embankment, Bem rakpart.