Gorgeous Villa in liberty style on three levels with an fantastic Italian garden The complex is located about 3km from the center of Siena and is easily accessible by all means of transport. The exclusive complex enjoys a prime location on the valleys of Siena with a splendid view over the city and the surrounding hills. the building dates beetwen1886 and 1897, when he had come into possession Giuseppe Vignale, After this date the building was the subject of several steps until 25 March 1939 when it was bought by Dr. Telemachus Ciseri. The vast building is surrounded by a garden, complete with fountain with a statue of Neptune, and separated from the street by a high wall with fence probably coming from the famous and prestigous workshops Zalaffi, in which there is a large central gate and two side. The façade proposes a compositional model prevalent in Siena with a string course in the middle area, with arched windows on the ground floor and smooth plaster, with arched windows but always framed by cornices and architraves. The internal structure, with the atrium at ground floor divides the different environments such as a small chapel: from this by a beautiful The villa is of great artistic and historical value, the characteristics of which have been faithfully adhered to and maintained in the restructuring. The structure consists of three levels: two main floors plus an attic for a total of about 1000 square meters. central staircase, illuminated by skylight as of exquisite design, you reach the top floor with the rooms arranged according to the fashion of the time one after the other.
Villa – Siena, Tuscany, Italy
- Shared parking