A prestigious property surrounded by greenery, in the foothills overlooking the sea. The main villa is on three levels, with a large main apartment, guest apartment and rooms for pets; small detached annexe. This ancient villa once belonged to an important noble family. It was built stands on the ruins of an ancient residence of the Roman era. The area, in fact, has been the subject of extensive archaeological studies and in 1869 was found a precious mosaic floor of Etruscan-Roman origins, now it is in the Archaeological Museum of Volterra. The villa is located in the foothills above the road Bolgherese, the most important route for the famous local wines between Castagneto and Bolgheri which is no more than a few kilometers. The property also includes a small private chapel, two buildings detached for the custodian and the sharecropper, both in habitable condition, for a total of 1,100 square meters. The property includes a lovely and ample iron gazebo, the old oven, a clay tennis court and a beautiful garden and a secular olive grove of about 27,500 square meters.
Villa – Castagneto Carducci, Tuscany, Italy
- Land area: 27,500 m²