1450 sq. m tourist residential complex located in a panoramic and quiet position, convenient to all transportation for sale. The property, finely restored, comprises 24 bedrooms, 24 bathrooms, and about 1 ha of parkland with swimming pool.
This building complex is composed of 7 constructions, 5 of which are intended to be used for touristic purposes. They are divided into 20 apartments (4 two-bedroom apartments and 16 one-bedroom apartments). The other 2 constructions are presently used as warehouses.
The main building is an ancient brick farmhouse that dates back to the XVII century; it was finely restored at the end of the nineties, using the highest quality materials and respecting Tuscan tradition.
The 1 ha plot (10,000 sq. m) is a parkland with a swimming pool.