The complex in turn lies in a pristine nature reserve of more than 6000 hectares which offers the possibility to relax in an environment of unmatched beauty.
The complex has been masterfully restored in full compliance with local traditions under the direction of a specialist in the field who has used the best materials also for the insulation of the walls and the roofs.
The old stone walls, the brick work, the arches, the monumental fireplace endow the buildings with peculiar fascination. The property affords a great deal of privacy.
The complex (1400 sqm) is an ancient hamlet next to Orvieto, one hour from Rome, one and half from Florence.
It is at a point where 3 regions meet: Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio and offers exceptional vistas — strategically located not far from the A1 highway exits of Fabro or Orvieto.
It’s surrounded by a fenced-in private reserve which is part of an agricultural complex of about 60 hectares.