This amazing property, once in the middle of a wood is placed on top of a rock, overlooking the village below, with a view over the lake and the surrounding mountains.
Entering the property you notice the care in the maintenance of outdoor spaces. Also the small church dedicated to St. Nicholas is very interesting. The church, the frescoes and paintings inside it are in good conditions and you can admire the coats of arms of the noble family, that once owned the castle. The buildings are set on a 12 hectars park with century trees and other protected species and the area is surrounded by the ancient castle walls. The collapased part of the castle is a plus, since it gives the whole property that special charm of something lost in time.
The property is made of 2 parts:
- The first one is the castle from the 12th century. The total area is 1.675 m² almost totally collapsed, with a 20 mts high tower still accessible.
- The second part is a castle from the 16th century. The total area is about 1.500 m² with a huge 270 m² salon on the second floor. This part was fully restorated during the ’60s with great respect of the original structure and features of the castle, up to the extent that it looks as if the restoration is much more recent.
The property is equipped with electricity, telephone, water supply, drinking water supply and sewerage. All the bedrooms are en-suite, giving the castle the possibility to be used not only as a private home, but also as a classy boutique hotel.
Thanks to its location 550 meters above sea level and close to Lake Garda, the area of the castle is never too hot or too cold, making it the perfect location for your relaxing moments away from chaos.
- Town whit services: 1,5 Kms
- Lake Garda: 25 Kms
- Lake Cavedine: 6 Kms
- Trento: 20 Kms
- Madonna di Campiglio: 60 Kms
- Verona: 95 Kms
- Venezia: 180 Kms
- Bergamo-Orio al Serio Int. Airport: 195 Kms
- Milano-Malpensa Int. Airport: 240 Kms