The apartment is located in the historic center of the medieval town of Civitanova Marche, in a noble palace dating back to the 1700s and occupies an entire floor of 350 square meters.
A few years ago the property was totally renovated and the works have brought to light the beautiful frescoed ceilings — 4 meters high –amazing painted doors and ancient terracotta floors.
A grand entrance leads into this charming property. The property also enjoys 250 square meters large rooms with vaulted ceilings, once used as cellars and a small garden with annex, within a common courtyard enclosed by ancient walls.
- Food shops, bars, and other services: 100/200 mts
- Beach of Civitanova Marche: 5 kms
- Recanati: 18 Kms
- Loreto: 20 kms
- Sirolo: 25 kms
- Airport of Ancona-Falconara: 40 kms
- Ancona city center: 44 kms
- San Bendetto del Tronto: 45 kms
- Ascoli Piceno: 70 kms