The proposed property is a built in the second half of the 19th century farmhouse. The house was built in the early 1900. Description
First, the farm was used for growing olive trees, and later for breeding pigs.
The farm has fenced yard. On the territory there is a chapel.
Nearby there are 6,5 acres of oak forests and typical Mediterranean plants and vineyards.