Territory is planted with olive trees, almond trees, figs and prickly pears. Within the grounds there are two farm buildings of ancient workmanship (1700), one large and one small, all dry stone standing. These were used for a part, such as shelters for animals, cows, sheep, goats and horses, for the remaining part as a barn and shelter for the farmer. Part of these buildings are still in excellent condition, with the exception of a portion of hedges, partially collapsed, as travoni made of olive wood and antique tiles. The land has two entrances, one from the coast road through an avenue dirt road, accessible by car, in common with two other neighbors, which reaches from the bottom to rise, and one from a paved road in the country, which reaches from the top. The latter duie destinations, coastal Leuca and Castro-Gagliano del Capo. The above property is located on the Adriatic coast, 2 km from Santa Maria di Leuca, on the coastal road that leads to Castro. On this property a project for the renovation and restoration of the buildings was approved. The hypothetical cost of recovery can amount to approximately EUR 180-200000, in its entirety.
Spacious villa at the Adriatic seaside, Santa Maria di Leuca, Italy
Total area: 200 m² Land area: 3,930 m²
- Built in 1700
- Sea view