from Parma. His story begins in 1600 with the Conti Boscoli, then moved on to property'always to noble families… And 'it surrounded by a park of 45,000 square meters. and it has an area of 2,400 square meters. Seventeenth century villa, a meticulous renovation has restored to its former glory, keeping intact the charm that has made for centuries the golden refuge of some of the most'important European families. Historically, the villa was built by the accounts Boscoli already'Feudatari and Marchesi Ravarano; owners of the area; in the early 1600 During the rule of Maria Luigia (wife of Napoleon Bonaparte), the house was donated by Mari Louise, Duchess of Parma, the senior adviser of the town of Parma and the Grand Chamberlain of the Court; which gave additional luster to lla villa. Over the centuries the various owners have made changes and renovations to its architectural lines, but the stately elegance that distinguishes Villa (designed by architect Gazzola, who inspired'forms of Palladio) is found intact in its interior, in large rooms (12) carefully decorated. The atmosphere and 'smart and friendly atmosphere in the heart of an oasis of peace and prestige that has as its background the attractive profile of a famous Castle. Currently the villa is used as a venue for events, they are always available for catering licenses that worked until 2008, then by the will of the owners the activity was limited only to events. The villa is built on three floors plus basement, has a total area of 2,400 square meters, the ground floor of the surface of 568 square meters is divided 6 dining rooms, 2 kitchens, 4 bathrooms, office, 2 porches, the first floor of same surface is mirror on the ground floor, where the arches are balconies overlooking the park, the mezzanine floor and the attic are divided into 4 apartments for use of the property as the attic, while the other two with the possibility of temporary rental. To complete the complex there is the basement of the same size as the previous currently used in local stores and services for the servants and wineries that host an important collection of wines. The quality of preservation of the villa is extremely high grace also to quality materials at the time used for the construction, the park surrounding the villa is decorated with various angles with streams, pond, the villa is located on the top and is served by two internal roads of access to the side with a large car park that can accommodate over 80 cars.
Villa with park for sale in Parma proximity'placed on the hills in a lovely position, a distance of 10km
Total area: 2,400 m² Land area: 45,000 m²
- 3-floor building
- Total rooms: 11
- Sea at 90 m
- Golf course
- Car parks