The villa stands on a plot of 1100 m² fully fenced and surrounded by a green hedge, with access driveway and pedestrian electric motor, both under video surveillance.
The shores of Lake Maggiore are also nearby and can be reached on foot a shipyard well equipped.
The particular architectural form, far from the typical 70s design, makes the modern home and present together with the major restructuring carried out in 2009.
Spread over an area of 342 square meters divided on its levels, the ground floor houses six bedrooms (the master with dressing room and bathroom en suite) kitchen, dining room, living room with loft ceilings and wooden staircase, laundry, two bathrooms, boiler room, garage, cellar. The living room faces with large windows (all the windows have double glazing in douglas) on a courtyard, a continuation of the living room, very usable in the summer.
On the first floor, large studio, gym, two bedrooms, terrace of approximately 100 square meters connected with iron staircase from the courtyard.
The restoration of 2009 has implemented the following amenities: