Farm in the countryside of Cutrofiano (Lecce), consisting of land for 270,000 square meters, of which 80,000 square meters planted with olive trees and irrigated 190,000 square meters, with strong artesian water flow. On such land includes 2 buildings of an old building, one dating back to the mid-1800s and the other in the early 1900 's One measure an area of 500 square meters and 600 square meters of each other They should be restructured. Adjacent to buildings insist IPOGEO a mill, dating from the first half of 1800, a cistern carved into the rock of large size, which was used to water the animals bred, such as cows, sheep and goats, with a natural and automatic filling system. Ie in the ground there is a channel that goes to degrade towards the cistern, for a length of about 150 meters, starting from a point where, during the winter rains, the waters because of the natural slopes of the territory, carries the water in that area, so as to channel it into the cistern.
The olive trees in the production activities of the oil is 827.