Villa was built in 1857 by famed architect Giovanni Savoia is one of the first private properties of the western shore of the lake.
The first documents about the construction and drawings suggests that arrangement of the garden and surrounding area on the right and left side of the house was carved from mountainside. Extracted stones were used for the fence along shore.
On opposite sides of the land were built two towers, limiting area property.
The foundation of the villa is located below the water level and forming arches of the pier.
The garden is surrounded by majestic Lebanon cedars, same age with the construction of villa.
On the ground floor there is a living room, spacious and full of natural sunlight, terrace. To the right of the living room is located room used as an office. Left is dining room, through which you can get into a large kitchen.
On the second floor there are five bedrooms and bathrooms.
Attic and roof of the villa has recently been completely renovated and now it has become the living room.
Moltrasio — one of the most prestigious areas of Lake Como, located near the famous Grand Hotel Villa d'Este and from the town of Cernobbio. The advantage of the location of the villa is the proximity with the highway Milano-Lugano and Malpensa Airport.