The historical house on Lake Como with the pool, personal park (1000 m ²) and the closed boat station.
The house has been built 1700 years on a pontoon, at four levels.
The pontoon is equipped under 4 parking spaces located behind the street to which it is possible to reach on the special road equipped for small vehicles.
The boat place is in Como.
In the project a construction of the elevator connecting a country house and the top part of the city. In case of implementation of the project, it will be included in the real estate price.
The house is completely restored and can be arranged according to the wishes of guests.