Lovely villa with a private swimming pool, restructured from the remains of a monastery dating back to the year 1000. The villa which is near the town of Anghiari, boasts large outdoor areas furnished with chairs, tables, deck chairs and hammocks.
The property is made up of 3 units, (the main farmhouse, the original small church dating from the year 400 which contains 2 suites and an independent unit) which are surrounded by 1 hectare of garden and 5 hectares of woodland.
The owner (a very friendly person) lives in an independent annex on the property and is at hand to help with the organisation of any extra services such as breakfasts, lunches and dinners, wine tasting sessions, cookery classes, aperitifs, airport transfers, mini-bus rentals, guided tours etc.
Guests can also benefit from:
- A “wood cabin” immersed among olive trees, near the swimming pool and furnished with cushions and rugs
- A “covered veranda” furnished with nearby sofas
- An ”open veranda” in the rose section of the garden with direct access to the kitchen
- The “geranium terrace” on the second floor of the villa
- Swimming pool reserved for exclusive use of guests located roughly 50m from the farmhouse in the most sunlit area of the property, rich with flowers. The pool is 12x6m in size with a constant depth of 1.5m throughout, it is lit from within as well as by surrounding lights, access to the water is by a ladder.
- Outdoor shower, large sunbathing area complete with sun loungers, small tables, chairs and umbrellas.
- Internet connection (free Wi-Fi)
- Large parking area
Every bedroom offers guests: satellite TV, mini-bar, double pillows, mosquito screens, hair dryer, private bathroom air conditioning and fan, central heating, toiletries and towels for the swimming pool.
Distances: roughly 600m away in the nearby town of Tavernelle di Anghiari there are food shops and a restaurant, Anghiari (wide variety of shops) – 2.5 km, San Sepolcro — 10 km, the city of Castello — 20 km, Arezzo — 30 km, Perugia — 50 km, Cortona — 50 km, Gubbio — 70 km, Siena — 100 km, Florence — 105 km, Rome — 250 km.