The historic villa with a magnificent park is located in the aristocratic town of Fiesole, just a few kilometers from the center of Florence.
The manor includes a main villa (3800 м²) with a spacious terrace of 400 м², which offers unforgettable views of the hills of Florence, as well as a second villa of 1300 м² and additional technical buildings.
The architectural design of the villa retains the distinctive features of the style of XVII-XVIII centuries. The villa is surrounded by a beautiful park with an area of 18 hectares, which is decorated in the Italian style of the sixteenth century. On the territory of the park there are a lot of linden trees, century-old oaks and cypresses.
The interiors are of a later style, as some of the last owners of the manor, the Earl Hochberg and Tammaro de Marinis, renovated the villa according to the fashion of the late XIX century. The interiors are richly decorated with plaster moldings in neo-rococo, frescoes, marble floors and other attributes of the interior decoration of the time.