Palace in the historical center, the main square of Ortelle, St. George's Square, dates back to 1760, part of a well-known noble family, who built the palace. This is on two levels with a covered surface of 400 square meters, between the ground floor and first floor, in addition to cellars dug into the tuff, where even today you have all the equipment for crushing and processing of grapes, and Parmentu Press, having a surface area of 120 square meters. Palace consists of an entrance on the square, and a secondary side street, both flowing into a central atrium partially covered and soon after discovered, various rooms with frescoes and mosaics of the time, on the ground floor, kitchens, and rooms for the servants. The atrium, part of a stairway to the first floor, which serves the servants, for these supplies and preparing meals of the nobles. The first floor is composed of several rooms, many of which are painted with tile mosaics and original. The whole structure is in perfect condition, even while maintaining the proper functioning of the internal fixtures and someone outside.