The historic villa of 500 m² has a large garden of 1800 m² and a beautiful swimming pool with furnished spaces all around. In 2011 the villa was renovated with careful preservation of all decorative elements of the end of the 19th century. The furniture was also restored to preserve the style of the time. The mansion combines beauty of the historic building and modern level of comfort.
The building consists of five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a function room, a balcony, a terrace.
The property is located in the heart of Alessano, just steps from the magnificent cathedral church, from where it is convenient to reach the coast, and other cities.