We are offering for sale a farm of 147 ha, nestled in the hills of Umbria. The property includes a farmhouse, divided into three apartments with a total area of approximately 610 sqm plus a porch, terraces and several agricultural outbuildings. There is a possibility to buy more land, with a total area of about 100 ha and a newly built house of about 120 sqm.
Energy classe G — IPE 257,45kWh/м² year
The property is situated in the Amelia area, in the part that stretches between Todi and Amelia, more precisely, 2.5 km from the village of Frattuccia; a few kilometers from CET of Mogol, near Amelia.
The Perugia International Airport is 70 km away, Rome Fiumicino — at about 130 km.
In the hills of Umbria, there is an ancient two-level stone farmhouse, spread over a covered area of approximately 610 sqm, divided into three units, plus a porch and terraces, surrounded by the Mediterranean greenery, in the atmosphere of absolute privacy. The property includes an outbuilding to renovate, two barns, 2000 sqm of surrounding garden with several terraces and carports, woodland of about 108 ha, 17 ha of arable land and about 14 ha of pasture.
Portion A of 70 sqm
- Ground floor: a living room with a kitchenette and a fireplace, two bedrooms, a bathroom, two corridors and a porch.
Portion B of about 300 sqm
- Ground floor: a storeroom and a cellar.
- First floor: a living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with a fireplace, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two corridors.
Portion C of about 265 sqm
- Ground floor: an entrance hall with a bathroom and a closet, a living room with a fireplace, a study, a kitchen with a fireplace, a porch.
- First floor: a living room, a bedroom with a bathroom, two bedrooms, a hallway.