We are offering for sale a farm of 147 ha, nestled in the hills of Umbria. The property includes a farmhouse, divided into three apartments with a total area of approximately 610 m² plus a porch, terraces and several agricultural outbuildings. There is a possibility to buy more land, with a total area of about 100 ha and a newly built house of about 120 m²
Energy classe G — IPE 257,45kWh/м² year
The property is situated in the Amelia area, in the part that stretches between Todi and Amelia, more precisely, 2.5 km from the village of Frattuccia; a few kilometers from CET of Mogol, near Amelia.
The Perugia International Airport is 70 km away, Rome Fiumicino — at about 130 km.
In the hills of Umbria, there is an ancient two-level stone farmhouse, spread over a covered area of approximately 610 sqm, divided into three units, plus a porch and terraces, surrounded by the Mediterranean greenery, in the atmosphere of absolute privacy. The property includes an outbuilding to renovate, two barns, 2000 m² of surrounding garden with several terraces and carports, woodland of about 108 ha, 17 ha of arable land and about 14 ha of pasture.
Portion A of 70 sqm
- Ground floor: a living room with a kitchenette and a fireplace, two bedrooms, a bathroom, two corridors and a porch.
Portion B of about 300 sqm
- Ground floor: a storeroom and a cellar.
- First floor: a living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with a fireplace, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two corridors.
Portion C of about 265 sqm
- Ground floor: an entrance hall with a bathroom and a closet, a living room with a fireplace, a study, a kitchen with a fireplace, a porch.
- First floor: a living room, a bedroom with a bathroom, two bedrooms, a hallway.