The residential complex was built around a rural village, maintaining the architectural style of Tuscan farmhouses and is formed by a series of structures,
22 units in total, with single-family houses, two and three families that are on two and three floors and a building (Borgo) which is divided in split-level (two three floors above ground).
Each apartment has independent entrance and a large private garden.
The complex has a swimming pool.
The single-family houses are on three floors (ground floor/ first/ basement) and one on two levels -(ground/ basement), connected by internal wooden stairs; and their internal distribution is:
- Ground floor: entrance hall, hallway, kitchen; Furthermore there is a porch overlooking the property area;
- First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom, hallway; there is also a porch overlooking the property area;
- Basement: cellar area, laundry room, two storage rooms, WC, and hallway.
Each structure has its own spacious garden.
The semi-detached houses are arranged in two and three floors (basement/ ground floor) — (ground floor/ first/basement), connected by internal wooden staircase, and their internal distribution is as follows:
Semi-detached on two levels:
- Basement: cellar area, laundry room, two storage rooms, WC designed, and hallway.
- Ground floor: entrance-living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, hallway, and a porch overlooking the property area.
And it has a loft on the floor below the roof.
Semi-detached house on three floors
- Ground floor: entrance-living room with open style kitchen; Furthermore there is a porch overlooking the property area.
- First floor: two bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- Basement: cellar areas, WC.
The units that are part of the main building all have independent entrances, floors are connected with each other via internal wooden staircase.
Prices starting from 295,000 Euros up to a maximum of 600,000 euro.